Monday 25 February 2013

The Believer's Prayer...

Giving your Life to Christ? Then say these words:

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner and I ask that you forgive all my sins.  
I believe You are the Son of God and I also believe that You died and God raised You from the dead for me . 
I confess You  as my  Lord and Saviour, and I ask that You come into my heart today and be my Lord. 
Going forward, I ask that you seal me by your precious blood.
Thank You because now I am born again and  I am saved.



It's as easy as that! Welcome to the body of Christ! If you said those words above, You are now a Christian, washed by the blood of Jesus. 
I admonish you to find a bible believing church and get into fellowship with other Christians. Like a newly born, You need to desire and take in the sincere milk of the word so you may grow thereby. You've got  to know more about God through His word. Since you have been delivered from the power of darkness and have been translated into God's kingdom, the devil won't be happy, hence you need to fortify your self; building yourself up on your most holy faith through prayers, study of the word and service unto God!

The more of God you know, the stronger you are and are  able to possess all your inheritance in God through Christ and above all, you reign in life over failure, pain, sickness, diseases, and poverty .

You are so special to God!


Welcome Home....

The Pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment